xisto Community

WinXP for x64 is hell, don't bother. If you want x64 Windows, get Vista.
xboxrulz

What wong with the 64-bit version of windows ? Is it not the same as any normal windows ?

Its only up to you if you want the x64 bit Windows Vista or x32 bit. (I think) if you have alot of hardware stuff (like me), go for x32 bit. Or if you have lots of Powerful games, get x64 bit. But remember; to run x64 bit, you need to have a 64 bit processor. B)

Well I got Vista as soon as I could. I built a new gaming PC with the best components in it. I love Vista. I haven't had one problem and I'm on my computer at home at least 4 hours EVERYDAY. Someone hears one thing bad at the beggining and rumors start. People say it sucks and they don't even know why. Seriously... You're all losers. You just hear one thing and haven't even used it! You're all stuck on XP. Yeah, XP is nice, but Vista is better. It's a new upgraded program. It's gonna have bugs in it just like XP when it first came out, but that's what updates are for. They need OUR input to figure out if anything's wrong. It's just because it's new. That's where service packs come in. I'm sticking with my 64bit Vista. Love it. Haven't had any problems. Get in with the new. It's better.-reply by Anthony