xisto Community
Herbert1405241469

Buying More Credits

Hey, I bought a year's worth of credits last year, and I'm starting to run down again (since I don't post here that often, and hosting is that good I want to help keep it up by paying for it.)Do you know how I can do that again so I can keep my hosting? I don't know if I need to go through some other site or what. I paid someone through paypal, is all I can remember. Any help on keeping my hosting would be greatly appreciated, thanks B)

Please go to the top pull-down menu Credits > Purchase Credits B)

UPDATE:

Looks like Xisto's credit purchase page is lost for now. Please contact sales{at}Xisto{dot}com and request for Xisto Hosting Credit purchase information. As of this message, 365 credits cost $20. For a comparison please visit http://forums.xisto.com/topic/572-mycents/ This site is NOT to purchase Xisto hosting credits.

i never knew we could buy credits i will now maybe be semi-interested in buying some credits as i'm not big on posting. but then again if i'm buying credits why not get opaQue to switch you over to computing-host.? hmmmmmm

i never knew we could buy credits i will now maybe be semi-interested in buying some credits as i'm not big on posting. but then again if i'm buying credits why not get opaQue to switch you over to computing-host.? hmmmmmm

This option was available to those who wanted to keep their hosting but can't be active regularly here...
No need to contact OpaQue to switch you over as I'm sure he has a million other things to do :) Just head on over to Xisto - Web Hosting (https://xisto.com/) itself to sign up if you are interested. The difference between buying the credits and switching over completely to Xisto - Web Hosting instead is:

1. Cost
2. Different server

Although Xisto - Web Hosting doesn't charge a lot for hosting, it still will cost more than if you just buy credits instead. The server hosting your website files will also be different. Paid hosting gets a "tad" better performance I would think B)