xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hazemmostafa

Google Spiders Scan Astahost Daily lovely advertising

Hello , I had some troubles with my site at the begining of hosting so I posted these couple of questions here and got the answers , almost solved all my problems :Pnow my site is working fine so I used google submit URL for it and it didnt :P yet , now everytime I google my site the search results are from Xisto all like that 1-my site doesnt work help me 2-www doesnt work what can i do 3-advanced free hosting (hazemmostafa) domain ( mysite name )4- { here is the one i like much } with a domain name from yahoo (mydomain) the whole site files size is less than 3 .. Age:.34Now what ... all my customers comments now are ( so you are 34 yrs. old . you look older ) :) ( did you slove your website problem with cpanel ?!!! ) :ph34r: ( why didnt you hire someone profeesional to do this ? ) :P get this all day .... thanks to google SO guys will these search results expire or not ? when ?What do you do to remove these from google ?Will these search results appear when - or IF google add my site to engine ?thank youhazemmostafa

The index maintained by Google is solely under their control. Although you can direct them to get your pages removed, but that is provided you are the owner of the site as it requires either modification to the robots.txt file or using a meta tag in the head.I suggest you not to be worried about Xisto topics being shown for search queries pertaining to your site. Once the Google bots start crawling your pages, the more relevant content of your site would take the priority and be displayed at the top. I am telling you from my experience as it has happened to me before. Just give it a bit of time.You should submit a sitemap of your site to Google if you want their bots to crawl all of your pages and thus improve upon your page rank.

Searching for a "Website" on Google usually doesn't return the expected result for new or smaller websites. Google will return the results of the search string based on the relevance and rank of the page the string is on! While handyphp.com finally has me listed as #1 in Google, most of the results are from larger, more popular websites that have a link to my website on them!

But, the upside is that people are finding information about your website! Your website is probably already indexed for something other than the name of the website!

For example, a search for "Joomla SearchBot" on Google lists my website first but a search for "PHP" doesn't even list me in the first 25 pages of search results!

While you may be getting unwanted results from the queries that you perform on Google, there may be others getting a lot of useful information about your website by performing queries that you never considered. Check your logs for the referer information to see what people searched for before they got to your site.

Here is a line from my log where someone came to my website after a Google search for "all my files saved in mpeg extention"

XXX.XX.XXX.XXX - - [06/Apr/2007:07:15:33 -0700] "GET /content/view/14/17/ HTTP/1.1" 404 - "https://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=all+my+files+saved+in+mpeg+extention&btnG=Google+Search&meta=&%2334; "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.1)"

The statistical display fetures in cPAnel offer a lot of easy to read query statistics.

By analyzing how people find your site, you can adjust the content or promotion to better target the users you want.

Hope this helps. B)

vujsa

You have to give it time. One of my more newer websites for an organization I run was turning up results from the township's website. Now, with help of keywords and much SEO, I've finally started knocking down the results returning the township website. It takes time and eventually, google will be on your site daily and it will be re-updating it's index. If you wanted to really keep your help topics private, don't post a link or associate any keywords with your site in your help topic here unless someone asks. B) Google can be a wild beast that you just have to learn how to tame! [N]F