xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Evil Society Sigs V1 Set 2 they are completed

Sorry for the long delay guys school stuff happening and of course working on getting CS3 to work right for me but here we go;

Crazy Evil Man aka CrazyRob

Posted Image

Evil Stuffer aka Imtay22

Posted Image

Evil Technophiliac aka keri-j

Posted Image

Evil Corn aka Husker

Posted Image

Evil Kid aka Plenoptic

Posted Image

There we go everyone the first 10 sigs of the Evil Society are done.

Of course everyone else leave your comments about them and what not.

Very well done all in all. The only thing I can add is maybe try to darken the second one up, nice gloss / reflection effect on the evil corn and nice render choice for the first one, keep up the good work

Wow, that is some very nice work you got there. I especially like the crazy man one. Its so clean and sharp. Did you create that cartoon yourself or did you cut it out from another image. But overall I like these designs, it motivates me to do something simliar. Keep up the good work.

They are very well done, congratulations!just a question, did you use a font to get the writing on the 'crazy corn' sig? if so, what font is it? I could use that on some of the things I am making!Thanks-jimmy

the font that I used is called beyond wonderland, I believe I picked it up at dafont.com when trying to look for some new fonts to use.