xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sparkx

Sparkx Website Free web services to inhance your site.

Now I need a review. My site is a very small community where I offer free web related services. A little hard to discribe but basicly I give away free programs to make a site more user-friendly and costum. I require people to post to get upgrades or to keep there accounts. This is my one of my first sites (my first public one) that I have ever made. Would you guys review it for me? If it works I will add more services to it but for right now it is kinda a beta. That would be greate.

URL: Sparkx Studios

One service we offer is:

- Easy Forum Poster: This is a small script that allows your forum members to make posts on your forum by filling out a servay. The results will be inserted into your forum with any format you would like. For the demo you must create an account. Please only do that if you are intrested. I don't want people making new accounts just to see the demo.

Demo

Demo out-put

Thank you very much for reading. Please don't flame me too badly. I lack confidence as it is.

Sparkx

Edited by sparkx (see edit history)

Looks good! nice simple idea that has many different uses!i think that the mods and admins could use this for the web hosting sign up, if it could make its own topic in the forums!keep up the good work-jimmy