xisto Community
niran

Mysql Server Not Stable After Hard Disk Swap On April 6th

Hi...

All are aware of the server issues happened on April 6th:

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/92892-topic/?findpost=1064368290

I'm still facing the issue with the MySQL Server after the server problems!!

I'm using phpBB forum for my site, and it often shows some error message after losing connection with the Database server!

Its happening many times in a minute!

Its not at all stable after the server issues! I had tried repairing the databases and optimizing the databases!

But nothing helped me! Still facing the issues!

Its showing like:

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during query

Also showing as:

Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)

Please fix the issue!! :ph34r:

Niru

Edited by Niru (see edit history)

I agree. I had made a very nice forum/topsite listing program it was working just fine but now once every 10 or 15 minutes. I get an error simaler to this:

Database error in "/index.php" on line 50

Now I get this 100% of the time on my topsite area. I have looked through the code and it is connecting to a valid sql server. I may re-upload my latest backup and see if it starts working then. Maby the server moved around the files. I am back to using the orrigional cpanel (not the cpanel x). I have been looking for a solution for this problem and just came to the conclusion to simply add to my sql error that my visitors should refresh the page. Phpbb isn't that stable of a program in the first place. Try reconfiguring manually the mysql. Search for a file that contains sql in the name then edit it to a new database and re-run your sql for the new database (you may need to backup your files to do this).Thanks,
Sparkx

Please send an eamil to support for this:support[at]xisto.comInclude the following:Xisto UsernamecPanle UsernameYour Local IP Address - Will help locate any entries in the error logs.Affected Website(s) URL - Specify where the problem can be seen.Description of The Problem.Any Error Messages That You Might Receive.Any support for this issue can be dealt with through support!Closing Topic.vujsa