xisto Community
Hero

.:: Runescape

Hey,

Runescape is an adventure filled game with lots of quests, skills, and moneymaking things to help you survive. It involves working for a living. You cannot just not log on once a year and expect to be rich. It involves, great skill and tactics to become among the best. Do you have what it takes to be the best?

If you dont play i recommend it. I find it action packed and a cool place to hang out and meet people across the world.

http://www.runescape.com/

Do you play?
Yes?
Whats your Username?

Mine is Ferrari201 add me we can talk and stuff..

HIGHLY ADDICTING. My grades fell because of that game plenty of times. I believe they need to make it less addicting lol. Im on the computer 24/7 because of it.Very sad but sometimes i am well not 24/7 but really long time...well ill add you in game, im level 63 pretty descent. And man im not a member anymore sadly :)

I went on that ages ago and stopped 10 minutes after.. it kind of started to bored me I might go on it again sometime...I don't understand why people just play on these online games and waste their life away just doing so and getting obsessed... i meean i do it too. I can't help it.Runescape is pretty cool but i'm not into that kinda stuff although I do play them LOL..i use to go on bootleggers more.I swear there use to be a post like this before?

Lol, yea there been 3 posts about runescape since i been here.Well the game is FREE, and its java based. Alot of people play it and at the beginning its addictive.. but after you get lvl 50 or above you get bored. I played it when i was 12 and i really liked it cause that was the only free game you could play back then and it was decent. RIght now its probably still a decent game and you don't have to download a 100mb file just to play the game. I don't think you have to download anything.I heard alot of people ask this questionWhy don't they have horses? lol. It would take alot of changes,animation, 3d work and maybe space to add horses.If you haven't played the game, give it a try.. its worth playing it for a while until you could do everything in the game.

Runescape is awesome.Hero when i looked at your username I almost thought you were one of my clan members.in RS is seemerun2300.77 Cb.I am a leader of a clan called Guardians of Glory.Requirements are 70+ combat or 70+ magic/range.my fav skill is smithing i dont know why lol.

i play iteven when ur lvl 50 and above u can still play it without getting bored im lvl 70 well my main isits dragman44even then u just make an new account make it a pour and u use ur main to buy the stuffso u can go pking in the wildyif any1 wants to start a clan let me kno

Yup, I certainly play it.But yes, it is starting to bore me, but with their constant (weekly) updates, they seem to be able to keep me member ;)My Rs Name is Steiner-99.Combat 103Total 1695But they really should release some more high level content in order to keep me busy... ;)

I'm a Runescape freeloader.I usually play it only during holidays (for the holiday drops) or when I'm really bored (there are times Neopets' games don't cut it) I also occasionally play (I'm on my last free quest) when I'm looking to training my magic levels.It is boring if you're a hardcore looking for RPG's that look so superbly 3d (DirectX or OpenGL) but if you can understand that a Java applet can only do so much graphics-wise, then Runescape isn't entirely a bad thing. I play it with moderation; I'm not a die-hard fan but I'm no eye-rolling critic either ;)

hi every1 i have been playing runescape like 3 years have 3 accounts lost 2 account and love it if any1 wants to talk and play i am lvl 67 main and its name is dark fenix88 also if u want to add chucmayan it is my other account for those who want to team in wild it is pure wc and mage lvl 27 ok well ty for reading :lol::lol:

Hey,
Runescape is an adventure filled game with lots of quests, skills, and moneymaking things to help you survive. It involves working for a living. You cannot just not log on once a year and expect to be rich. It involves, great skill and tactics to become among the best. Do you have what it takes to be the best?

If you dont play i recommend it. I find it action packed and a cool place to hang out and meet people across the world.

http://www.runescape.com/

Do you play?
Yes?
Whats your Username?

Mine is Ferrari201 add me we can talk and stuff..

i play runescape my username is XfartX my combat level is 66 ive been playin it for like a month i barely play it but its fun when im borred i play it like 4 hours the most in a day and like 1 hour the least normally just when im borred add me XfartX

I've been playing a little over 6 years now, my username is Empror1, but people just call me Empy.

Definitely one of the most addicting games, however, i broke the habit and now script servers like runescape =). but it is one of the best games out there.

I went on that ages ago and stopped 10 minutes after.. it kind of started to bored me I might go on it again sometime...
I don't understand why people just play on these online games and waste their life away just doing so and getting obsessed... i meean i do it too. I can't help it.

Runescape is pretty cool but i'm not into that kinda stuff although I do play them LOL..i use to go on bootleggers more.

I swear there use to be a post like this before?

That mostly likey because at low levels its faily boring, 70+ it gets fun