xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ozwaldo

Tekken For Pc It exist?

A couple of times I heard about Tekken for PC, I think it is a fake, but if it really exist I want it.Do you know something about it?

Hmmm...tekken for the pc would probably open up a new level of fighting if the makers considers the modding community if they decide to make tekken for the pc. Because first tekken is a great game alone by itself because of its gameplay factor and its promising cast of characters with different personalities. But if they were to make the game and give the modding community a handle on it, they can make what once was tekken into a entirely crazy game that everyone will be talking about. The modding community seems to me as the best in satisfying the needs and wants of the gaming community. Because they address what was not included in the original game as well as fixing the various bugs that are in the current game. Take for example a game like Elder scrolls IV: oblivion, a great game alone by itself, but with the mods that are made for it, it turns the game into a complety new game and from every mod makes the game more refreshing and complete.If tekken, had mods for it I cant imagine the type of mods that would be out for it, maybe we could probably add more charcters of our own, create are own custom moves, bosses, story, etc. This is the level that I wish all games would be at, where us the gamers themselves can contribute to making a good game better. Hopefully, future games the makers will think of the modding community as their extra content makers of cleaning up there mess and making their game more complete. Tekken for the PC, as well as other games for the PC Im all for it.

I'm not really sure but I think it was released for the PC about or before the same time it was released for the Playstation. I know this cause i bought a Playstation when i first came out - I had Ridge Racer and Battle Arena Toshinden. :rolleyes:

I never really tried a playstation emulator cause they are always grimp about BIOS's. I never really understood that. The only one I successfully tried was the software/emulator "Blender" or something long time ago - but back then computers were really slow to run/emulate anything like a Playstation and you were better off playing games on the PC instead.

I never really tried a playstation emulator cause they are always grimp about BIOS's. I never really understood that. The only one I successfully tried was the software/emulator "Blender" or something long time ago - but back then computers were really slow to run/emulate anything like a Playstation and you were better off playing games on the PC instead.

That must be a really ANCIENT computer because I'm pretty sure that any Pentium 4 or Athlon64s can run a Playstation emulator with NO PROBLEM (well, except for the glitches that comes with the emulator, if any).

xboxrulz

That must be a really ANCIENT computer because I'm pretty sure that any Pentium 4 or Athlon64s can run a Playstation emulator with NO PROBLEM (well, except for the glitches that comes with the emulator, if any).
xboxrulz

I think I was running some computers with processors like: Pentium III 700MHz, AMDK6-2 450MHz, and like Celeron 1000 MHz. Then again it could of have something to do with the video cards I had at the time. They were like Voodoo 3 AGP, ATI Rage Pro, and NVIDIA 2x AGP. Something along thoughs lines.

I doubt it will ever be released. it was made for consoles, and that's where it ought to stay. Unless you have a gamepad, the controls will be fiddly on a PC anyway (and the combo's easier).So it's best to leave fighting games on the consoles and arcades.