xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arkane

Photoshop Signature Tuturiol My last ones didnt work right, hopefully this one will

Well I made this a little bit ago for a site called Gamexe.net, note i put .com on accident but other than that it should work just fine.

Please do not put this on any other website without my permission. If you want to know what brushes I used just ask, I don't feel like figuring out right now =P

Posted Image

Edited by Arkane (see edit history)

You should have really read the rules in the tuturial section before posting..theres enough help there!The reason you couldnt see your post is because the Mod team have to approve your tuturial before everyone else gets to see it.Also we preffer that tuturials are written text with pictures to explain the topic notjust one big huge image with the text inside that-the reason for this is for search engines, they cannot index the image content and see whats contained inside.

Hehe, thank you, I made it about a month ago, once I finish up with some homework I'm going to continue work on my newest one, but not really sure what my goal with it is yet. Probably a new and improved Sig-making technique.

The result looks really cool, but I don't see what is meant by abstract brushes. Other people, if I'm right now making a fool out of myself please tell me, because everyone seems to know what it is, but I don't.

The result looks really cool, but I don't see what is meant by abstract brushes.

yeah, same here. however, very nice tutorial, it looks nice, and should help people make their first sigs and start designing their own. good job <_<