xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Matoking1405241541

Nintendo Ds

Is the Nintendo DS great?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nintendo DS is portable game console with features like : Touch screen, mic, Wi-fi (compatible with Wireless WLAN access point) and wireless connection between two or more Nintendo DS:s. What do you think? Is it great or bad?Anyways, here is games, that I have :Nintendogs - First Nintendo DS game ever. Come with package. ;) Now is it pretty boringMario Kart DS - 3D kart racing game with Mario characters. Wheee! Plus, it has Wi-fiThe Sims 2 - Not like PC sims, you are manager of hotel, you need to buy rooms to your hotel, help guests, complete missions and blah blahYoshi's Island DS - Its like first SNES Yoshi's Island, only with double screen and new levels.Mario & Luigi : Partners in Time - RPG with Mario and Luigi, plus the younger Mario Bros. Gets boring some time after first time finishing it.The New Super Mario Bros - Great game with new graphics and everything. Plus there are multiplayer with other Nintendo DS owner and some minigames.What I think, its great console. I am waiting for Final Fantasy III like crazy. Just want to play that!

Well I personally don't own one of these but they seem really neat. Portable, dual screen....great stuff! : ) I just wish they had more cool games for it. If they did I might buy one. ;)

I totally love my DS Lite! I spent 4 days searching Tucson for a store that had them in stock, finally got it, then ordered myself an R4DS (aka M3 Simply DS) to play uh...homebrew game and watch movies. I now basically let my free time be consumed by Final Fantasy 3 and Izuna. The graphics capabilities aren't what the PSP's are (the PSP has a kickass graphics system, and the *BLEEP* battery life will back this up) but the system has more playtime, more fun games, can play GBA games, and there's a huge homebrew community for the DS (w00t Moonshell).