xisto Community
dropkicksidekick

Doom Asteroid Of 2036

I'm no scientist but over the course of a many years the meteor has been pulled closer to Earth and now orbits us with an unsteady path which many astrologists predict will eventually hit earth with an incredible force. I'm not sure myself that this is true. If it is, then it may be a miscalculated asteroid and not even hit Earth. In 2029 the meteor is predicted to pass in between the moon and Earth and in 2036 is said to hit Earth.The spalshdown would be horrific. It would throw off our climate, create giant waves, and shift Earth's plates and land features dramatically.But please don't waste your time worrying about it, instead make your life better in the time you do have. And anyways, who knows if it actually will Earth, or if it's not even true. (Hopefully it's not though).-reply by Ryan Peterson

Haha ....there are many predictions when the world is ending...2012,2122(or something like that) and now 2036....now i can predict that on 12 may 2022 the seas will rise against us and flood all of us...i don't believe any of those...i think the world isn't gonna end in any of those predicted years,,,,its gonna end in 2022...really...just joking....don't believe anything government or astronauts say....that is all just a lie....you can only believe scientist that you can make your own bomb with only things u have at home which will turn your whole neighborhood or that you can make your own air powered turret....don't prepare for "doomsday" if it's gonna come,when you will know that it's coming it will already be too late...or it will be done when you hear about it---thnx...Eggie