xisto Community
Team Destiny 07

Just A Quick Question.

Well, now that you've applied to, and have been approved the Starter Package, which requires 10 hosting credits, you must be seeing your hosting credits in the form of days remaining on the index page. Its quite right that you'd need 30 credits in order to opt for the Standard Hosting Package. :P

I'd suggest that you stock up around 35~40 credits before you apply for the same. This is 'cause-

As you must've noticed, it takes a while for the Admins to approve your request. Now that yopu're already hosted, the credits go on decresing by one each day - and you don't wanna run out of 'em when they actually do approe it, do you?! ;)

Secondly, once your request gets approved, your hosting credits get reset to 5 and the ones you've overtopped are lost! So you'd be keeping it around 40 and start earning more once you're hosted! ;)

Besides, I'd also like to suggest you see the New Standard Package, they've made significants improvements in the ackage lately, which you can see here. ;)

stop! do not delete your account accuire 30 hosting credits or more and then submit the same application before and make it clear that you are applying to get an upgrade. if the administrators accept you will notice your hosting account has been upgraded. it would have been better to have gotten 30 credits in the first place. i did'nt do that either.