xisto Community
OpaQue

Qupis : Free Cpanel Web Hosting (one Line Text Ad At Bottom) 150 MB space, 10000 MB Bandwidth, php, mysql, CPanel

Can I get one account for my site with my own language?

If your own language is English, no problem. If not, the answer is NO.

Have a look at the terms of service here : http://forums.xisto.com/qupis/free-web-hosting-sign-up.htm

Namely said :

To prevent Abuse, We allow only ENGLISH websites or Websites providing an English Version for their Traffic.

Well this probably is good quality and most of all, free hosting from Xisto. Can someone make a demo website because the old one is giving me an error:

$errorCode = 3xml_error_string() = no element found
xml_get_current_line_number() = 1
xml_get_current_column_number() = 39
xml_get_current_byte_index() = 39

i still have 2 us $ , how much the prize to get freehsoting ?

This is really a great service, even though I never liked ads which isn't mine, but you get quite a lot and you don't really need to post anywhere and the ads don't really look very bad, at least the demo I saw. :P

i still have 2 us $ , how much the prize to get freehsoting ?

For qupis, the hosting is completely free, simply you have a small one-line ads at the bottom of each page.If you want a more professional hosting, ads-free, you choose the Xisto hosting, have a look at the full explanation of the Xisto post-to-host system here http://forums.xisto.com/topic/86546-topic/?findpost=1064322155

I would like to try this free hosting too but I assume it's dead. I've searched the whole website and didn't find anything like order. Anyway, it's better to work more on the forums to get 200 myCENTs and buy the Logic hosting packet. It offers very great capabilities for 1.95 on a month and I'm going to get it, definitely. :P

I would like to try this free hosting too but I assume it's dead. I've searched the whole website and didn't find anything like order. Anyway, it's better to work more on the forums to get 200 myCENTs and buy the Logic hosting packet. It offers very great capabilities for 1.95 on a month and I'm going to get it, definitely. :P

The site is up. You don't have to pay anything for a hosting on qupis, it's fully free. Simply qupis puts a small line add at the bootom of each page.

5GB bandwidth is generous, but is 150MB diskspace is a bit tight

For test purposes, and when you begin creating your website, 150Mg is enough.How fast will you really fill 150MB with your php and html files?

Currently, with WordPress and my theme files, it's totally 65MB. Seems 150MB is enough. But I will have some pictures and some other materials. Maybe eventually need to move to Logic plan.yordan, what's your thoughts compare Logic Pro and Logic Plan ?

yordan, what's your thoughts compare Logic Pro and Logic Plan ?

Start with Logic Plan, and watch your site growing and used bandwidth increase.Then you will choose between paying for more disk space or switch to Logic Pro.
Logic Pro is for really professional sites with a lot of daily users, which will probably not be your case within the next monthes.
You can switch from Logic Plan to Logic Pro at any moment.

There's no way to signup in Qupis. It's either stops service or rejects new users.

it' right.

Log to your qupis with the username and password you provided while registering, and you will see your accout status : pending, being evaluated, hosting granted.