xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Team Destiny 07

Halo 2 All around H2 discussion

Sorry for the double post ;) but What's your Favorite Weapon between these(note all of them are there)

Battle Rifle

Sniper Rifle

Plasma Pistol

Magnum

Plasma Rifle

Brute Plasma Rifle

Sword

Shotgun

Needler

SMG

Rocket Launcher

? ;) My favorite weapon is the

Battle Rifle

(highlight it to see) You may only have one favorite plz.

Edited by Team Destiny 07 (see edit history)

Not only did you double post, You double threaded also. This could have been added to the other thread if you wanted. Multi posting doesn't get your Host Credit up. Only posting content does. I would have to say I like the (1 being my favorit):1: Shotgun2: Rocket Launcher3: Needler4: Plasma5: Sword6: Brute Plasma Rifle7: SMG8: Magnum9: Plasma Pistol10: Battle Rifle11: Sniper RifleI don't play much but most games have the same (general) weapon. I usually like shotguns and rocketlauchers but in some games I like fully auto guns. I don't like gun games that much though so I don't know all about them. The list above has some that I don't know what are so I just made up if I liked them or not.Thats my opinion,Sparkx

Edited by sparkx (see edit history)

What's with the spoiler-hiding black things? It's not like Master Chief is a secret...But... I only have Halo 1, and I'd have to say the Needler is the best. I like it because it's rapid fire, it has exploding bullets, and it's auto-guided.My favorite character is Cortona... she is a bad... yea... I mean, how cool is it that she's a holographic AI that mimics human personality flawlessly?