xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aequitas619

Madden 07 Anyone tried it?

Has anyone tried Madden 07? I want to buy it but I want to hear other peoples opinions first. Im a big fan of gridiron games. Ive played Madden 95, 99, 02 and 04 but they seem out of date now so I think its time to update my collection.I appreciate all your comments!

Which console are you asking about? I have it for the Wii and I must say that it is very fun to play. It has many settings and if you have the weather channel updated you can even put the current weather into your matches. You can customize everything from your playbook and plays to your players and teams. I think it is definitly worth the $50 to go and get it. It takes a little while to learn, but after that it's a blast.

I got Madden 2007 recently and Im really enjoying it! Although I have not played it as much as I would have liked! Im stil in my first season! Although the matches take a while! I play with 5 minutes a half.Anyone else play?What levels do you play on?