xisto Community
richierich1m

How Do I Send SMS To Mobiles Through My Site

sms service providerHow Do I Send SMS To Mobiles Through My Site

You need to connect your application to SMS Gateway. Most SMS gateways provide external API which can be used to do that. They usually have documentation which you can use to find out how to integrate SMS notification in your PHP code. Unfortunately there are no reliable free sms service provides so you have to pay for this sms service. You can check https://www.phpjabbers.com/web-sms/ which seems to work a lot easy. Their integration code is pretty simple:<?php$SMSLIB["phone"] = '44111222333'; // your phone number$SMSLIB["key"] = 'abcdefghijklmnopqrs'; // your personal API codeInclude("smslib.Php"); // we will provide you with smslib.Php fileSendSMS("test message", $SMSLIB["phone"]); // function which sends the message?>You will need an authentication key, as well.

-reply by george

i visited the php classes website and found a good php script that can send sms messages. Works great! there are also a few others that i havent tried but dont look half bad.
good luck
-jimmy

Hi,
Can you send me the php classes link that you downloaded for sms sending

With verizon, you can send text messages to an email and process them accordingly using a php script. and sending them is just as easy. to send to the number (843)-888-9944 on verizon, the email address is

8438889944@vtext.com

and it will usually (not always if they have an alias) come from taht address as well. that's what I use.

Is this available at India?