xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Takumi-san

What Is The Best Free Mmorpg That Includes Player Vs Player?

Another great game is Fury. It's one of the first (maybe the first) 100% PvP MMORPG. It was originally a retail game (pay to buy the game, then optional paid upgrades but otherwise free). During beta it was extremely active, but the developers made a few less than popular changes that really hurt the activity and it was eventually made free for download. I'd check it out if you're all about PvP and don't want to pay.

Available over here :(

Try Arch Lord online. Its got great graphics, is free, and has more than 2500 quests and after you get to lvl 15 or so it is very PvP oriented.-reply by Athens

Sadly the best game on the market has a messed up ingame ecconomy but has to be perfectworld by far. The fact that they are really good at marketing makes you chase that "dragon" even more the higher lvl you get. At the end of the game you will have to choose to be fail or spend some money. It is FTP but that will only get you so far. Goodluck. I have a faction named heartless on the Harshlands server. Feel free to message me if you need some advise. Don't message me 20 lvls in and expect me to explain how many different ways you have already messed up.

COMBAT ARMSWhat Is The Best Free Mmorpg That Includes Player Vs Player?

Comabat Arms is a great MMORPG run by Nexon, you can buy NX which is the better of the currencies, but you can buy weapons/gear with GP that you earn whenever you play too. Mainly shooting, also grenades and mines and knifes...There are quite a few hackers on it but Gordon CA, the main one, is currently offline so not as many lately. I mean, I'm a girl and I love it, it's that good. If you play it, add me: Pumacatrun2 (banned one) and Pumacatrun3 (new one)...There are ranks and everything. It's really good. But if you don't like it, I suggest you jsut go on facebook and place a game through there...Though most are corny and kinda stupid...

-reply by Pumacatrun2

can be a PVP but is a text based game is deatatsea.com I have been playing it for over a year now, pretty decent, has lots of quests. If you want to buy special items you can but not necessary. Get in with a good guild and they will have lots of stuff for you.I am trying to build my own MMORPG text based game myself, thats how I got here.

Runes of Magic has real good review and has a lot of fans. it's free to play and have pretty much a lot of good features:Features1. Free2play: no monthly fees, free to download2. Regular updates with new content, e.g. classes, races, game modes and much more3. Extensive dual class system with six primary classes and a selectable secondary class.4. Versatile spell and attack combinations5. Over 600 quests and comprehensive quest series with continuous storyline6. Integrated into an enthralling background story7. Already over 600 quests and level comprehensive quest series on launch8. Freely accessible game world in atmospheric 3D9. Instanced and persistent dungeons10. Individually developed skills and spells11. Armor sets with special bonuses12. Dynamic item system: Upgrades with hundreds of runes13. Activatable PvP system (Player vs. Player duels) with arena battles and guild wars14. Server vs. server PvP15. Ranking system: ranking lists16. Mounts: various unique mounts17. Epic crafting system with the chance to improve existing items18. Housing from the beginning: personalization of houses throughindividual furnishing19. Guild houses in special zones20. Reputation system21. Scalable user interface based on the users preference (development of ones own add-ons possible)22. In-game map and radar system to find dealers, resources and quests easily23. Auction house: auction off and purchase in-Game items24. Teleporting possibilities per runes25. Controlling with mouse (point & click) and/or keyboard (WASD or arrow keys) is possible

Also, please note. MMORPG is very very popular in Asian country like China Japan and Korea. People usually gathering around the socalled internet bar to play these games countlessly, you can not imagine that scene over there. And it brought huige amount of money for the game operator, many of these companies already went public in the US. they even has 3D mmropg game online already. Cool hah! People spend real money to get a bragging right in the games. There are numerous repiorts kids skip meals to save money to play these games.