xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jimmy89

Last Fm Client Problems

I installed last fm onto my computer and ever since i did itunes has been unexpectedly closing! does anyone know whats happening, im assuming its last fm cause as soon as i turned it off, the problem stopped!

I installed last fm onto my computer and ever since i did itunes has been unexpectedly closing! does anyone know whats happening, im assuming its last fm cause as soon as i turned it off, the problem stopped!

Hmm I haven't had much trouble with this before. Have you tried using the Audioscrobbler plugins rather than the last.fm software? You might want to try uninstalling/reinstalling both iTunes and the last.fm software too (save your playlist first).

I am not that big of a fan of iTunes, its a resource hog and always feels sluggish. You may want to try some other software. I use Winamp most of the time but I do like the iTunes interface.

lol, well i only just reinstalled windows the other day and i'm in the process of reinstalling programs, so when i get to last.fm and itunes ill see how it goes!

I know that the newest version of itunes has been crashing alot for me, but only since the recent update. I already had las.fm installed though so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. Did you also recently update to the latest itunes? Actually now that I think about it I went a long time without itunes until just recently. I don't normally use it, except for syncing my mp3 player.

I am not that big of a fan of iTunes, its a resource hog and always feels sluggish. You may want to try some other software. I use Winamp most of the time but I do like the iTunes interface.

I think along the same lines! I don't mind using iTunes but have to to use my iPod. I know there are some other software out there that can do the same thing for me, but if it ain't broken, don't fix it!

I know that the newest version of itunes has been crashing alot for me, but only since the recent update. I already had las.fm installed though so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. Did you also recently update to the latest itunes? Actually now that I think about it I went a long time without itunes until just recently. I don't normally use it, except for syncing my mp3 player.

I have been using this version of iTunes for a while now and it was only after i install last fm that the problems starting occurring. But I have reinstalled my programs (thats always lots of fun!!) and the newest version of iTunes and last fm and everything seems to be running fine!

Thanks for all your help
-jimmy