xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lewisthemusician

Get Package 1 Then Package 2 Would Be The Same Cost? Look inside and ill explain deeper

I'm interested in package 2 but with points and everything it will take a while,i was wondering,if i get package one which costs 10 credits, if i would like to upgrade to package 2 after would it cost another 20 credits or would i just have to buy it for 30 credits and you'll upgrade my plan?Also, can you get 2 accounts? so that you can buy package once twice and have 2 seperate sites or are you not allowed to have 2 accounts? If you are allowed more accounts, how many accounts are you allowed to have? Unlimited?Thanks-Lewis

If you start with plan#1 and upgrade to plan#2, you still require to have at least 30 credits to upgrade. So it is better, loosely said, to start with plan#2.You are allowed to have only ONE free web hosting per person/household. Period. No exception! You may request for one free hosting from Xisto and one free hosting from Xisto. If you do request one free hosting from each of hosting forums, be sure to have two different cpanel username.

Yes thats the best way..I advise anyone to take up thier hosting account as SOON as they have enough credits.If you have say 40 credits and apply for package two - when you are accepted your credits will be reset to 3 I think it is..so you LOSE credits..I know cos it happ to me I had about 50 when I was accepted ;()But its not hard to build up credits fast when you are a new member.

But its not hard to build up credits fast when you are a new member.

I know, i built up my first 30 in about 3 hours after i signed up. The trick is to do big posts :)
I write alot of detail and information in my post which gives it the extra boost. That's why none of my posts are small lol :)

(Add emotions wink wink nudge nudge)