xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BuffaloHelp

Happy 2007 Everybody!

Hello and a late Happy New Years. I'm new to the forums, but Xisto seems like it has some very nice people. If I had known about it earlier I would have posted a happy new years sooner. Sorry that I couldn't, but glad that I was able to now. Anyways, Happy New Years all and I'm glad to be here.

It's the thought that counts.

I'm late. But happy 2007. My new years resolution is to....Take a GuesS?IT is to start becoming a web developer.ANd graphic designer.ANd programmer..and..etceFX.PS. "It is the thought that counts"

Hello! This is my first post ever on this forum and thought it would be nice to wish everybody a late happy new year firstly. So Happy New Year! I have heard this is a great host, but a little bit negative comments from here and there about the "be active on the forums to have the host", but i thought that i could at least try this before judging anybody. The features sound great and this is worth a shot! ;)