xisto Community
football123213

Sk8 Bording If u sk8 bord

Pls shar 2 me what u can do how long u ben sk8 ingYour worst bail Every thing u have dun even if its just a olia Pls let me no i relly want 2 see I can olia 50-50 bord slid kick flip( some days) pop-shovet Shovet am a lil new at it so am not 2 good

i ve never sk8ed before. i dont live along the coast and dont have access to the beach fr sk8ing.i will have to start learning that whenever i move to the beach side.

Im a snowboarder not a skater...though i used to skate a bit...but i think snowboarding is a hell of a lot easier and better. i can ollie, shove-it, 50-50 and fs boardslide thats it on a skateboard.

Whats snowboarding like? never done that before cos we dont have snow fields in my country Nigeria. But i do lots of swimming...

Well i took lessons at first, but you really get the hang of it fast, ive been boarding for about 3 years now, and id say im pretty good. i cant do flips or anything but, most anything else. Yeah whens you live where it snows all the time, or you get heavy snow in winter, you get used to it, cuz i live in buffalo.

Well Skate Boarding Is Ok But I Prefer BmX Its Alot Better Alot Harder To Me Im Pretty Good At BmX Im Learning To Do A Back Flip Now On It Its Very Hard And I Ment Very.

Yeah But Im Just Relly Starting Out But I Can Do Alot Bar Spins Grind Etc Im Pretty Good I Skate Board Some Times When I Dont Do Bmx But They Are Both Hard U Need To Be Skilled To Be A Pro Like I Want To Be But I Dont Think It Will Happen.

I like bucky lasek for a skateboarder, and shun white, but shaun whites also my fav snowboarder, he must be pretty talented to be both a skate pro and a board pro.

I am just new to skate boarding 2, and whatever I do, I can do an ollie, is the matter in the skate board, please help me know....