xisto Community
football123213

Sk8 Bording If u sk8 bord

I've only skate boarded in the past with my friends' skateboards. I always fell but it was fun still. And I had a skateboard but I broke it doing too much ollies (ollies are wheny uo jump right?).

Well my skateboard was a cheap $8 one I got for xmas about 2 years ago. I started using it then I learned how to ollie. After a while I broke the back of it. Then I kept using it and broke it in half ._.

i can.....Kickflipheelflipbs + fs 50-50bs + fs boardslidebs 180 kickflipbs + fs 180(duh)5-0nollie 50-50nollie 5-0fakie fs + bs 360nollie bs 360and way too much more to keep listing...and at the moment i am using a darkstar(the best kind of deck i've come across so far)

Edited by killahg (see edit history)

Pls shar 2 me what u can dohow long u ben sk8 ingfor about half a yearYour worst bailcrushed my balls on a railEvery thing u have dun even if its just a olia Pls let me no i relly want 2 seekickflip, double kickflip, walk the dog, 540, pop shove it, and i can do a lot of sweet manuals, and i cant think of all the grinds in can do.I can olia 50-50 bord slid kick flip( some days) pop-shovetShovetam a lil new at it so am not 2 good

I gave it up.. i have a nice board though..I used to be able to do ollies, kickflips and a 180 kickflip...oh.. and go down a steep, steep street, that was just gravel.. o_O I was crazy..Worst bail would either be, the time I went down the street, crashed into the side, fell over the fench, board hit the electrical wire's and I hit a feild of nettles.. >_< soooo sore.. Or the time, me and a friend had the "brilliant" idea, of taking the wheels of an old skateboard, and skating down a snowy hill.... >_< I went so *BLEEP*ing fast, I couldn't stop, so i jumped, and rolled, down the hill, whacking into a fench.. If i had've stayed on the board.. I'd have gone of a ramp and over the street into a patatoe feild...<_<That's bad enough, but I had a sprained arm at the time of doing that... o_ONow a days.. the board is in my press, and only gets moved when I get something behind it out..

I've been skating for about a year now. I can kickflip, 3flip(sometimes), heelflip just the normal stuff. My coolest trick i have done is when i 50-50d a 12 foot rail and varialed out. My worst bail is when I trail to backside a rail on the stairs and racked my nuts

i took lessons at first, but you really get the hang of it fast, ive been boarding for about 3 years now, and id say im pretty good. i cant do flips or anything but, most anything else. Yeah whens you live where it snows all the time, or you get heavy snow in winter, you get used to it

I used to skateboard, don't anymore though. It's fun but so hard. My favs were Rowley, Burnquist (sp?) and some guy who was on a video I had, his first name was Pat but can't remember his last name.

Im Just Relly Starting Out But I Can Do Alot Bar Spins Grind Etc Im Pretty Good I Skate Board Some Times When I Dont Do Bmx But They Are Both Hard U Need To Be Skilled To Be A Pro Like I Want To Be But I Dont Think It Will Happen.

I am Just Relly Starting Out But I Can Do Alot Bar Spins Grind Etc Im Pretty Good I Skate Board Some Times When I Dont Do Bmx But They Are Both Hard U Need To Be Skilled To Be A Pro Like I Want To Be But I Dont Think It Will Happen

I skateboard It was my birthday yesterday and I got a new skateboard it was a geoff rowley really sorryMy worst bail was going down a very steep slope when someone walked in front of me and I tried to jump over them landed on my left arm and completley broke it. the bone was sticking out so I had to have a metal plate put in and now I have an 8am scar on my left arm