xisto Community
flashdiamond

How Much Money Can I Earn?

How much money can I earn in ads on my web site if I had about 100 visitors a day? Is it the more ads you have the less money you get? And click adds, what is the normal amount of money i can get per click. I no it won’t be easy but is it possible to earn millions in ads?

Edited by flashdiamond (see edit history)

It all depends on what online advertising company you are using and if they are paying by the click or by the impression. Most companies will pay webmasters by each user <- snipped -> The payout for each click will vary depending on how much the advertiser wants to give. Don't go click happy either as these advertising companies will most likely have some sort of IP tracing to prevent illegal attempts to click on your own ads...which is a no-no.Don't expect to "earn" money from the ads unless your site has a lot of good content and preferably ones that are unique enough to place you on top in search engine results. This will attract more users looking for your information and they may be interested in some of the ads you have.}

Strange question,:PYou know here is a think like Marketing, and here is a Internet Marketing. There are a lot of factors that you need to know when you trying to "EARN Electron Money". It need some skills in this bussines i think and it takes some time to grow in it and develop your mind in that way!You can create new idea that had never been On Interent and Get Rich in a Day. For example one man made Kind of Pixels on His site and get became rich in the weekends !!!Or u can work, work and hardly work and after all your expirenses you can became rich :P) or ern good money!!!

how much money can i earn in adds on my web site if i had adout 100 hits a day?

100 unique visitors or 100 pageloads per day?
Its hard to earn some good amount in a short time if you are having the 2nd fact :P
If your site can provide good contents and will have some interesting text contents , then try to god keywords, and description in those pages! Try to get Google adsense or any other ad program!
Ads are not recommended to those pages, only having pictures or flash contents!
If you have good amount of page loads per visitors, then that will gradually increase the costs per click!

Most important thing is that, never try to fool those advertising programs!
They can track fraud clicks, and will kick you out from the program! :P

All the best!

Considering you are having 100 hits a day, lets say unique, you must maintain a click through rate of 1.5%Given that, you can safely assume that your site is doing good. It also means, having hundred visitors in a day, atleast 1 must click. It greatly depends on how you place your ads. Make sure they are dynamically placed.

How much money can I earn in ads on my web site if I had about 100 visitors a day? Is it the more ads you have the less money you get? And click adds, what is the normal amount of money i can get per click. I no it wonât be easy but is it possible to earn millions in ads?

Are you selling a product? Or are you depending on revenue from advertising programs such as adsense and affiliate programs?

Are you selling a product? Or are you depending on revenue from advertising programs such as adsense and affiliate programs?

I am making a site for entertainment so the only way for me to earn money will be with ads. but i dont know if there is that much money in that. Edited by flashdiamond (see edit history)

Please don't edit your original post next time. If you need to add anything in, either add a EDIT section on the bottom or just reply to your own topic like you are doing now and add what you want to say here.More ads may mean more money in some cases, but keep in mind that visitors want to see content on your site and NOT the ads. I know you may want to put one here or there for your users to see but overdoing it may blow off some possible future visitors. I usually keep it to one or two ads on my site.Here's how I usually approach this. If you are just starting out and don't want to spend much money, go for cheap web hosting in the beginning or become a regular member here at Xisto and get a free account :PI never expect to earn anything from my website so I started with a low cost web hosting service until I got more visitors. If you have good content, you will attract more visitors. Make sure you add descriptions to your site if by entertainment you mean putting up videos or the like online where there is no text.