xisto Community
tansqrx

Paid Emergency Credits?

We have an existing credit transaction system like that in place. However, you cannot purchase credits for money - instead supposing someone has a severe computer related problem and wants an immediate solution (without waiting for the forum members to reply at their own pace) he/she can offer a certain Credit Reward to anyone who can help that person out.

The most eligible recipient is decided by the person who announces the reward. However to guarantee the safeguard of the recipient, the announcer must transfer the credits reserved for the award to our credits bank. In short, we act as an escrow service in such cases. Once the announcer has managed to solve his/her problem the credits are transfered by us to the recipient.

Basically you pick a number and if you get lucky you win, of course if you read the book the lottery then you were chose to be sacrificed to appease a demon. Yeah it's been awhile since I read that book, someone else who read correct me on that If I am wrong.
Although I am a bit shocked that that the credit purchase is done through sales and not set up like it is on trap.

For the lottery wouldn't we have to spend credits for a number?

I was suspended lately. Haven't been suspended for quite a while. Was back for Raya celebration 2 weeks ago, to my wife's home town, no internet access, and until now still busy with my back log.Anyway, I notice that even after I was suspended, my point still get deducted everyday, why? It wasn't the same before, or I didn't notice it before. But anyway, it shouldn't be, cause our hosting has been suspended, by right no more credit should be deducted. If it happen that I don't post anything for longer time, it would be harder to catch back to positive credit and resume my hosting.Hope I can catch up with the credit soon, don't like to see my hosting down for so long

Here is suggestion two. Make a system that automatically emails the primary account when your credits get below lets say three days and another when it reaches one day. I got this idea from DynDNS. They email you five days before your domain will expire.

Here is suggestion two. Make a system that automatically emails the primary account when your credits get below lets say three days and another when it reaches one day. I got this idea from DynDNS. They email you five days before your domain will expire.

Well, i think they just updated lately. Lately I receive one email telling me that my account is suspended when it happen. At least some improvement. Better to know first rather than having the web user to inform us, :rolleyes:

I might buy some actually, my website just got suspended for the first time, because I've been super busy at school lately. The prices are really reasonable, I just went out comparing with other hosting websites, and this is really great. The thing though that I'm wondering is, even If I bought maybe 2 years of hosting, how long would this website be open for? I mean, I don't think that this website generates a lot of money, and for the great free hosting they are offering, they should really be charging us... This website has been open for a couple of years already, and all good things have an end... I hope it's not anytime soon.