xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BuffaloHelp

Cpanel Is Under Maintenance when you see this message

Sorry for the inconvenience!

The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operation has been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

It's a short notice but server admins decided to perform a routine maintenance to our cPanels. It was hoping that it would finish over night when it was less inconvenience to our hosting members...but nothing ever goes according to plan in hosting world :P

Please be patient and until cPanel comes back. All Free Web Hosting request will be ON HOLD until further notice. You can continue to upload/download files to edit via FTP software.

Thank you everyone.

Hey,Thanks for letting us now. I just purchased space from Xisto - Web Hosting. I decided to move my account because i love Xisto so much and won't Opaque to have some benefit. Thaks for a great service and i'll continue to be here to build up my points for fun and to provide useful posts for this community!

Way to go Levis;)Im actually in the proccess of getting my own reseller account too :PFor the same reason I am sticking with Xisto and my moderating job..Damm Good Service all round from Xisto corp!!Marky;)

Way to go Levis;)
Im actually in the proccess of getting my own reseller account too :P

For the same reason I am sticking with Xisto and my moderating job..Damm Good Service all round from Xisto corp!!

Marky;)

Ya exactly, like i could have a nice free resseller on an empty server. But i like Xisto because its consistant and their is always someone doing something. For example, Xisto has live techincal support that is always online when i have questions. lol.

Lucky, maybe i will one day become mod. Anyways thanks for a great experience guys.