xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
elevenmil

Finger Found In A Bowl Of Chili! Eeeeewwwwww

I guess I won't be eating at Wendy's anytime soon. Apparently a finger was found in a bowl of chili....wow, and the customer actually didn't recognize it until they had taken a bite....oh I'm emotional just typing it. Below is the link.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/?ref=gs

Notice from snlildude87:
Interchanged Topic Title and Description

Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

Holy Hell! That is *BLEEP*ing SICK! A human finger in a fast food resteraunt.This just disgusts me behind reason, I actually scream when I read that.*BLEEP*ing insane... I've never eaten at Wendy's and I never will, I'll stil to the semi-normal McDonalds and Burger King.Gross. GROSS!!

That is kind of disgusting actually. :) Here in Britain, we don't have a wendy's, which in a way is lucky for us... although we have plenty more fast-food chains B) I am not surprised the person vomitted. I can't imagine how i would feel if i had a human finger in my mouth. :)

that's nasty it's like them saying:All our food is 100% filled with preservetives and our food also comes with fingers.I saw this from the news and I saw the finger, it was white!xboxrulz

Thats pretty disturbing to see that the food we eat isnt inspected before it is served....And I thought we were safe from this stuff....It goes to show that what we eat or think we are eating isnt really the best stuff there is to eat....Luckly I live away from that area so I dont haveto worry but you never know LOL

EWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S GROSS!! eww! omg i thank god that here in Mexico aren't any Wendys (at least not in my city) but awww well at least the finger was cooked that was so condiderated :) ...... :) why the hell didn't the employees check the food O_O?Now.. this remember me, of one time i was at a restaurant when i was like 13 or 14 years old.. and i found a green worm in my salad!!!! my mum went insane and i was like B) ....ewww ;__;... but mum wouldn't let the trauma go and she made the manager come... and change us the meal xD

hahaha i love the picture of the chicken head. 100,000 dollars compensation is rediculousas for wendy's i ate there last night. have they foudn out if the finger was from that restaurant or where they get their stuff from?

you hear about these things and don't really realize some of them are actually true. that's disgusting. especially when you find it by chewing on it.now, for the lady who found the chicken head in her chicken, what do you expect! 100,000 is rediculous. take a few free meals, put on a few extra pounds, and call it a day.this person who chewed on a finger, i think they're gonna get some cash from wendy's to shut up. 100,000 sounds good ... and they can make threats if they don't get the money - like go on all the talk shows, etc.i'd chew on a finger for 100,000!!

that is disgusting, i just heard about that.that chicken head picture is funny as hell but very disturbingthat's horrible to think that the people in the fast food buisness that's putting the food together would actually look past that or pretend those things weren't even there. It makes you wonder bout what ya really eatin when you order from there....damn and i love wendy's...now if they find something wrong with they frosty's then the world is coming to an end lol

Hi all,It's disgusting & simultaneously sickly funny and the only ones who are laughing all the way to the bank are the attorneys. All this lawsuit for nothing BS has just got to stop re: the chicken episode. Who really got hurt? "Mental trauma" - what BS that is !!The finger may be another matter IF it's for real & not staged. Wouldn't put that past some subhumans out there though.RGPHNX

It's true. Fast food joints are loosing it.Well, this is a incedent that happened at "Pizza Hut" with my friend. He went out with his family on a holiday for a family dinner. What he discovered then was not very pleasent for him. While eating his slice, he noticed a worm on the crust that his cousin was going to bite. And it was moving. They informed the staff and they let them have a free coupon for free dinner for the week. Now in Dubai (UAE), we cannot press charges. They had no option but to quit dinner and leave.It's quite obvious that the worm had found its way on the pizza after the pizza got cooked because it was still alive. Then it's quite understanable that these joints are run with un-hygenic conditions that let these creatures run freely on food. Wonder why their licenses don't get cancelled.