xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ruijie

Hosting Account Terminated - Still Negative Credits?

Why do I have negative credits when i have already terminated my hosting account? I terminated it a few days ago because I wanted to be still semi-active at the forums, but not hosting at Xisto. After a few days, the forums still showed at I was hosted. I tried terminating again but it failed.

I have run into the same thing at Xisto.Its nothing to worry about it will just keep going negative but you will ofc still be able to post on the forums and the shoutbox.I guess if you deleted your forum account totally..then waited a few hours then sign up again and (dont quote me on this cos I dont know if it allows the same username as a previous user) then you should be back but without the hosted status.

I'm sorry. When the termination script is executed it is suppose to connect to the forum database and change your member status from [HOSTED] to Members. The new version from 2.1.4 and higher is not allowing external scripts from modifying remotely.Your status has been corrected.Thanks for your patience. Topic resolved. Please PM a moderator if you would like to continue this discussion.