xisto Community
Kardus

Account Creation Error

Hello, thank you for accepting me. While creating my account (as per provided instructions), I encountered an error. Here is a screenshot for reference:

Posted Image

I am not in any rush to get my account set up, but would appreciate any help/feedback when it's convienient for you.

I got an error also. The error code as follow:

Some of the Services running on the Server, Seem to be OFFLINE! Hence, We cannot continue forward with your request. Please try again later...64.69.46.210, 80, 110, Connection timed out, 1

is it due to the problem stated in
Recent Events At Xisto, The Hosting Server Problem, And The Xisto Corporation, Everything is related it seems.

Kardus,I have a question. You changed the nameservers to Xisto and you're not hosted with Xisto yet (due to your error), then how come I am seeing a picture that says, "No Wai!!!"?If you have not deleted your domain from your previous hosting provider, please do so before you activate your Xisto account.