xisto Community
NoMore1405241533

I Want To Know About Creating An Mmorpg How and what language to use

hey all , I got few questions to ask. Me and few of my friends are planning to build an MMORPG game. Something like Silkroad , Cabal and Rakion , all in one. But we don't know how to begin. Yes we know , we have to learn some programming languages and so on. But how long does is gonna take us to learn that?? I mean if it takes more then a year to understand that language then screw it , but if it takes 2-5 months then I'm in!!If anyone got any suggestions or opinion to express , just feel free to do that. Thx ;P

-reply by kaWs

So you got a game in mindI Want To Know About Creating An Mmorpg

So you have an idea for a game. Congratz. You don't know anything about programming. Well theres a glitch. Now, what is important your game getting created or you programming it. If you don't know how to program right now you mmight get burnt. Are you doing this for profit, for fun?? If you have a good Idea for a game. Sell it. Selling it will insure it gets created. If you cant let it go, then find some guys online, that you know  or would get to know have a concept meeting. Sign a few contracts and divide your game. There are dozens of people out there that want to create games, have the knowledge to but get stumped when it comes to the imagination. Find them. For many reasons the later of the two choices is best. 1: your game gets made. 2 you will get it done soon before it is outdated. 3. You can work with guys who know the job, learn from them basic programming, they may teach you. 4 If you do make money from the game you may get a higher profit. 5- Ypu wont sit around obbssessed wwwiiitttthhh oonnee idea. 6. Youll make friends/ thats sweet. Good luck mate 

-reply by BayBritBameBrogramme

answer to the creating mmorpg topicI Want To Know About Creating An Mmorpg

I used scripting but its very hard to control  I have studied 5 years for it and I control it now but if you didnt study something like this it would be very hard, try to start with something like blender or something make a very easy game and give it updates but first do a bit of basic stuf like bulding an avatar or and home ive needed 2 years to build a game like runescape with 30 people, but u can also use someones else scripts. But thats stealing 

-reply by daniel