xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Houdini

Gone To Paid Hosting Leaving Astahost Hosting

I have been around for about two years but am now going back to paid hosting for my own domain and have enjoyed my experience here and will continue to look over the site for interesting posts and will participate every now and then. Thanks to all here that have made Xisto a great hosting experience but it is time for my own domain with 1 Gig to build what I require. It is a great place for those new Webmasters to learn how to be an even better webmaster and discuss various aspects of the Internet sites and problems with creating maintaining and updating a site to keep people coming there to your site whether you make money at it or not.Steve DeMarcus (look for stevedemarcus.com in the near future, as I am still uploading all the stuff and deciding on my options with a gig to play with).

Thanks for hangin' out, houdini.You've been around the block, man. Two years?!? More like a year and a half dude :)Still doesn't beat me- I've got a couple months on you.I've seen you a lot, too. We'll miss you.

Edited by austiniskoge (see edit history)