xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tezza

Desktop Wallpaper

What does everyone have as their desktop image? For me I used to always have cars and then went on to chinese and martial art related. However since playing around with various themes with windows I have started to like shapes and weird emblems. So guys come on heres the chance to show off your desktop wallpaper no matter what it is. I am interested to see what people have as their desktop.

It depend on my mood but most of the time I have the wallpaper of my fav. band LINKIN PARK and also Bryan Adams .I also have some haunting photos of abandoned villas and that kinda stuff....

So, Good theme i dont know how about another usersI often use Cars for my desktop, You know Tunning cars, i love very much BMW tunnings of HAMMAN, SHNITZER,BMF its mine and somthing like UNDERGROUND theme like street racing,drag racing,drift racing :), and sometimes i like Images with Nature and somthing like that it belongs to my mood

I use art made by artist M.C. Escher. I really like his art and it makes me unique. I change my desktop picture every few weeks or so, but I usually put a picture by M.C. Esher. I used to use pictures that I had drawn, but then I realized that I wasn't much of an artist, so I decided to go with Escher.

My desktop background is currently the Windows Vista logo with Windows Vista written below it. I usually switch between this and a couple hundred of Firefox wallpapers.I love Firefox! :)You can find plenty on SpreadFirefox.com, as well as Googling some.

I used to use cars like Aka_Bar explained. Tuned-up cars that are made for street racing: streamlined, full of color and decal, shiny rims, a good-looking spoiler, upgraded front/rear/side bumpers, and perhaps even a carbon fiber hood. Those cars look awesome as a desktop background.But about a year ago, I watched a video in school about the race to break the sound barrier and it got me thinking of planes and sonic booms. So after much searching I found a super high quality picture of a jet plane breaking the sound barrier (you can see the cloud of "smoke" around the plane), right over the ocean near the beach. I like it so much it's been my desktop for over a year. So if you ever get bored of cars, try looking for planes - the sleek look of a jet makes any desktop come alive.

Mine is a picture of the South Carolina Gamecock football team coming on to the field.Best entrance in college football.Smoke all around the players.. playing the song "2001" and the fans yelling! Nothing better!Go Gamecocks!

I've had a lot of different things on my desktop. I've had cars, bikes, women, shapes, landscapes, flowers and just a simple background color (no image). I haven't had much animals tough.
Lately I've been using a lot of b&w images for my desktop because they don't draw too much attention and I just like b&w images :P . Currently I have a fallen angel on my desktop.