xisto Community
Eternal_Bliss

Mermaid In Tsunami

I saw a mermaid!!!Mermaid In Tsunami

I was laying down sunbathing just in front of where the waves were breaking on a chair and I was in a position so that I could see the Horizon/Sea. I was looking round to see all of the beach and to admire how lovely and clean it was, I then looked straight in front of me again and I thought I saw something.

I turned to look to see if it was my sister but she was making a sandcastle...It couldnt of been her!  I looked ahead of  of me again and thought I was seeing things. I said to my sister that in a minute I would help her with her sandcastle as she had asked me earlier on.

And I turned and looked straight ahead of me again and upon the rocks I could see a woman on the rocks...With a tail!!

I turned round and looked at my sister who was making a sandcastle still and looked back round there was an almighty splash and what I think was a mermaid had gone!

-reply by Tara Davenport

No! There are a "mermen". I'm a mermen before, and I feel in love with human.. But, the sea witch who gave me a foot, said that I will reborn if I change my tail to became a human. Many days before I agree with the agreement of our see witch. And after that I don't know what happen to my colorful world.My mother who adapt me didn't know that I'm a mermen. But, when my 14th birth day my one friend from my world told me the thruth...Till here.Sorry for I cannot mention the name of my world cause my Father (king) the ruler of all ocean punish me if I tell it to other human... If you canno't believe me it's okey, I'd like to tell it to you 'cause I trust you...GOODBYE...

There is no reason why mermaids may not have existed in accient times due to genetic experiments by the Aunnunaki... But if they are still around today I'd be surprised. The amount of sightings are just too few

XXX 

-reply by Luke

Not being mean but, what is wrong with some people? I mean, some people actually believe that they have been mermaids or mermen before in their lives but I mean, really, what is the deal? I think that people who have said that they have seen mermaids before are telling the truth because I have seen some crazy stuff before but if mermaids really do exist then there would be some more actual stories that you can actually believe. Not saying that I do or do not believe in them but all the pictures that are supposedly real mermaids reall look fake to me and the freaky ones just look like something that a crazy person could have made up. But there are mysterious things out there so if you do see something that you think is a real mermaid then tell the story. But don't say that the mermaid you saw was you.

-reply by Brittany

answersMermaid In TsunamiMermaids are not the fantasy mermaids you thought they are. I'm not a mermaid but I have a mermaid friend named andrea. Ill tell u evrything I learned about mermaids. Not all mermaids have tails.. Some have webbed feet ... Some have a head fin... And some tentacules. The mermaids have a thick blubber that protects them from the cold. Not all mermaids eat sea grass... Some are carnivores that feed on sea mammals.. And sometimes humans. A billion years ago we use to live in the ocean and could breathe underwater.. But we got scared and ran away.. Cuase the mermaids were feeding on us.I'm not sure if they have powers.. But its not likely. Not all mermaids can turn to human. If a mermaid touches water she doesnt human.. She just desires it and becomes 1...-reply by chelsea

Can you see the wind? no right ?... But you know is there. The whole ocean has not been discovered yet... And there's a big possibility mermaids exist... Both human and fish are mammals... Human and fish are really related to... If you don't believe me ask scientists.-reply by chelsea

If you are a mermen, then I am happy for you. Look not everyone is going to believe you, it's hard. I have to be super careful when I go swimming, because when I enter salt water my skin turns into something else, idk what. But when I am in chlorine water I can swim so fast but my skin doesn't change at all.

Well, at least you wanted to tell us your story. :)

-reply by Loni

Tsunami MermaidMermaid In Tsunami

It has actually been reported that the "mermaid mummy" found after the Tsunami (and the one that looks like a creepy Jar Jar Binks) are both sculptures created by talented artist Juan Cabana. He sold the mermaid creations on Ebay for over $1,550.00 US dollars. Apparently the buyers then used these sculptures to try and stir the media. I suspect they were just poor saps hoping to get 15 minutes of fame.

-reply by Margaret J McGregor

MermaidsMermaid In Tsunami

Replying to Eternal_Bliss I have been trying to find the same answer, but sometimes we need to accept that some things aren't just black and white. Some things can't be explained, but those things do happen or do what they do (I'm not saying mermaids in particular) What earth is missing, what people are missing is chance, magic. We don't have that because people kill the chance and magic, by forcing it to give a black and white answer! If mermaids are real I say we should let them be a start to have chance, and magic in our lives!

-reply by Lisette