xisto Community
niran

PHP Mail Sending Is Not Working After cPanel Upgradation!

Working on this issue.The boxtrapper and spam assasin config are conflicting. Basically, I tried fixing this issue but ended up being totally confused myself.Seeking help from my techs now... :-)

Thanks opaque, i just test it and everything works fine.Best regards,

not only is it working it seems to be working much faster now then it used to beWhen i send mass emails to all my members it usually took like 5 minutesnow it takes like 30 secondsits insanewell whatever you did it works great now so thx alot man

not only is it working it seems to be working much faster now then it used to be
When i send mass emails to all my members it usually took like 5 minutes

now it takes like 30 seconds

its insane
well whatever you did it works great now so thx alot man

Tell me something, which software do you use to send mass emails??? i'm looking for a good one to do this because i test some with bad results :)

Best regards,

php mail not functioning after cpanel upgradation

Replying to Niru

I was about to spend time on this issue. After cPanel upgradation, php mail is not functioning well! My code which was earlier able to send mail to registered users , after upgradation this code fails to send mail.

Is the issue fixed now? If yes, do we need to do any change in the code to send mail??

If not, then is there any woraround for time being till the issue is fixed.

Thanks

Shaily

-Shaily

PHP mail() from subdomain

Hi, I have a problem with my site. I created a subdomain and I made a form which will send the message to my email address. I was wondering why it couldn't send the message to my email. I've already check the codes, and recheck recheck and recheck still it cannot send.Anybody who can help me with this problem? thanks

-reply by dacod

PHP Mail Sending Is Not Working After cPanel Upgradation!PHP Mail Sending Is Not Working After cPanel Upgradation!

I was facing same problem bot with phpBB and as well with Wordpress. Nothing will work for you untill you fix it in your localhost itself. But now I have solved it. There is nothing wrong with either phpBB or Wordpress. This error is due to MXentry setting in your c-panel. Please go through: http://ww1.annanta.com/ it will fix your phpBB problem too.

-reply by Kevin S