xisto Community
Omkar™

Astahost Login Gives Access To Trap17.com?

For all this time, I've been active at the Xisto Forums. But recently, I went to take a look at the Xisto.com forums too, just out of curiosity. And boy, :) Even though many forums are common, I liked the feel of Xisto much more!

Anyway, what was the topic title? :) Ah! Yes, On the forums, its the same IBP 2.0, so I saw the 'last online' field as in the last time I was online on Xisto Forums! I mean are the two boards connected? I'd like to know if I can use my same Xisto Login ID to log in to Xisto.com Forums too? Well, I could've just tried that ;) But then I had some more doubts...

If I can use the same Login ID, then it means that I can have another hosting account at Xisto too! That eventually means that I have a cummulative disk space of 150+150=300MB!!! ;) Of course, I'm contented with my current account, but I was just thinking about the possibilities... :D

P.S.:Xisto.com has more 'No Post Count' forums than Xisto does! How good is that without the 'intelligent' thing at Xisto? ;)

Well, you could say that these two boards are connected, but only because the owner is the same. If you tried to log in with your username/password, you would see that it is not possible.However, if you registered at Xisto, you would be allowed to apply for hosting and acquire another 150 megabytes :) But it's too much trouble maintaining both accounts, in my opinion.And yes, Xisto IS better than Xisto :)

In what way?I'll bet we have more fun over there, what with all the warnings to issue, Spam posts to move and the shoutbox activities going awry all the time. Nope, as much as I enjoy visiting here, I like the Trap.Besides, we have Saint Michael.....

Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

But here, they have me :) Oh, I guess it depends on what type of person you are. I'm more serious, and therefore I prefer Xisto over Xisto. Someone who is more of a relaxed person would have better time at Trap :)

Also you can only have one hosting either from trap or Xisto, but you can still post useful information and what not.Well although its possible to cross brand accounts by just copying the db info from asta and then put it on trap and then visa versa.

Edited by saint-michael (see edit history)

Before I close this topic I'd like to set the record straight.You may have one of each Free Web Hosting, No Ads from Xisto and Xisto. But the conditions are as follows: 1) you must comply with both forum rules2) your cpanel names should not be the same - you've been warned3) hosting credits cannot be transferred from Xisto <--> Xisto *PERIOD*Thank you. To continue this topic please PM a moderator.