xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Myspace.com Flash Hack

Yeah, pretty good one.A bit old though. They put up an announcement a few weeks ago that they fixed it.Funny how that works out.

There will always be a 1000 security issues on any website that is accessed by a huge diverse group of people.Crazy molesters won't to find out where the people they are stalking live...Amatuer programmers dream of sending a virus into the myspace network and telling everyone about it.Hackers spend time trying to find all these security holes just to cause problems and gloat about it to their friends and say like, "Dude, I hacked into MySpace using flash the other".One of my friends made a myspace for me and even updates it and checks my messages and stuff its crazy. People are so fanatic over it.Whats even more pathetic is I have had people come up to me and be like "Hey I left you a really important message on myspace about today did you read it" and I would be like, "No, I had more pressing things to do like finish my homework, play video games, sleep, eat, browse more intelligent blogs like Xisto, read articles on slashdot, program some fun little programs, mess around on my linux distro.....I could go on forever here on what is more important then me checking my myspace messages. Why the hell did you not just call me if it was that important".People will never learn..

Edited by BitShift (see edit history)

MySpace is clunky and swamped with rubbish.My missus used to use it but got sick of it and it's tendancy to have many profiles crash browsers (both FireFox and Internet Explorer).I personally don't like it either, someone explioting it doesn't come as a surprise to me at all.

I'm not much into those kinds of online stuff. I do have an account on Facebook but I haven't been to it in about a month. I went there a few times talking to one of my old high school buddies..that I roomed with, that I can visit any time. I'm kinda lazy that way, but other than that I'm just a lonely guy on Facebook. I think a person in my class was infected with this some how. Insane in my opinion. What will people think of next.