xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
karoldz

Adsense

I don't thin Google, have a "fixed" as such payout rate for Adsense, and I think that they pay out less if they're are a suspicous number of clicks per day.From what I have heard, they pay out 15c to 25c per click, but if you click 3 or 4 times in a row, the chances are you could lose, because of you trying to scam clicks, or maybe only get a couple of cents.They convert to your currency at the end, and I think they make about 50c per click in profit themselves, and more.They only pay out when you have 100USD worth of clicks, which usually takes 500 clicks or longer and unless you have a popualr site don't expect to be a millionaire anytime soon...It is worth a bit of longterm investment, but if your site is rarely visited and doesn't have ads on it, it is probably better not to use adsense because it'll probably take a few years to make a small amount of revenue, and turns off viewers to your site if it has annoying ads.If only they amde the Google Ads Frame look slightly nicer.

How much google pay for click I am from Poland

It doesn't matter where you are from, but what you have on your web site. If it's in Polish, you will probably have less worth ads being displayed. That also goes for content - if it's a wide-spread topic, you will have high-paying ads. I believe that an normal amoun would be anywhere from 20 to 50 cents, but I was once paid 2 dollars for a single click! So it varies, a lot.

Of course, there are numerous ways of increasing your adsense revenue, but googling will tell you more than this post. Just be careful about the ads appearence and positioning, as they affect the visitors of your web site.

It doesn't matter where you are from, but what you have on your web site. If it's in Polish, you will probably have less worth ads being displayed.

That is quite true. It may though effect your revenue rather indirectly. There is something called localized ads which means that some ads are shown to people of only some part of the world. These localized ads would be the factor for difference in the revenue one gets because I belive traffic is effected by the localization of the website.

In case of websites like Xisto, that would not be true becasue I think there is a proper international mix in the traffic here. But say for someone's personal or semi personal blog site - quite an amount of traffic would come from the people of that person's country. Now if they were provided localized ads, then it would be effecting your revenue.

But karoldz, I do not think you need to worry too much about it. Just see that you get good traffic to your site - a good mix of unique visitors and repeat visitors and you have quality content. You would get revenue from Adsense quite naturally.

You got 2 dollars from one click?Google Probably charged more because maybe the clickr purchased the product, but 2 dollars for one click is unheard of in my world.Highest I think I've ever know was apprximately 36 cents, and that was one click in one month.Its probably if you got 100 15 cent clicks,to give you an extra boost they may do this occsionally.They're still loaded though :)

You got 2 dollars from one click?
Google Probably charged more because maybe the clickr purchased the product, but 2 dollars for one click is unheard of in my world.

Highest I think I've ever know was apprximately 36 cents, and that was one click in one month

Hehe, I guess I was just lucky. But that's nothing compared to how much certain keywords pay. For example, a few months ago "mesothelioma" ads were worth around 50 dollars per click. And at the moment, they are between 70 to 80 dollars!!! I don't even know what that is (it does have something to do with cancer), and people are ready to pay large amounts of money for advertising with this keyword. Now I wish my web site were about mesothelioma :)

I am a member of Google Ad sense . It is not the number of clciks that matters but the number of web page impressions and content of your site matters . So try to bring more traffic and you can get even more than 1 dollar for a click. Clciking on ads for 4 ,5 times will lead to ban of your account " PLEASE BE CAREFUL ;) "