xisto Community
niran

A Small Webdesigner Here

Hi, Niran,I cannot access your sites from here, are they temporarily down ?

Ya man! It was temporarily down for last day!
Its up again now! :)
Some problems with present hosting server!
Thats why Im here!
Hope, I'll get some good Service here!
:)

Now I can see your site. I like your design, so I can claim you are a decent webdisigner.However, I don't understant your topic title.Why are you "a SMAlL webdesigner" ? Are you less than 1.60 meter tall ? Or are you designing only small (less than two megabytes) websites ? Or is only your modesty responsible of this shy title ?

hehehe! ;) Small in he sense I'm a only a small element in this large world of Internet!Not in the sense of Height! :) Then, Im experiencing some server problems friend!The apache server is restarting in regular intervals ( I dont know why it is :D )So the site wont load for 10-30 seconds in each 10 min time period!Beacause of the unstable server I'm presently having,I'm here at Xisto ;) Hope, I will get a stable server here at Xisto! :) Thanks for the coments friend!

Welcome to Xisto niran. Hopefully once you get hosted here you will be pleased with the hosting quality. It's actually quite great, very small downtime and if anything does go down it's usually back up within minutes.Nice site also, like the layout and colors very much. Good stuff.

hen, Im experiencing some server problems friend!The apache server is restarting in regular intervals ( I dont know why it is )
So the site wont load for 10-30 seconds in each 10 min time period!

Right, I just saw in the shoutbox that Gamma is down so all of your sites are down. Usually this kind of problem is not frequent, just wait a couple of hours and everything will restart correctly. Just try again, my own site was down but now it's working fine, so probably the temporary problem has been solved.
Edited by yordan (see edit history)