xisto Community
snutz411

The Man Salad

This is a salad for real men, not any of that "womeny" stuff.Ingredients:Deep Fried Lettuce3 or 4 whole sausage linksTobasco Sauce Dressing or Jack DanielsJalepeno PeppersThe bowl is a hollowed out pig roast.The fork is your hand, real men don't need forks.

HAHA sounds like a man salad. Why don't you make it and tell us what it's like! I personaly like a plain salad with JUST the salad and no carrots or anything like that. Along with some ranch or thousand island.

Wait a minute! what makes that "a salad for real men", the fact that a man has to prepare it or only men can eat it or the ingredients? If the ingredients have become the reason,could you please explain why are they for "real men"? Another question, what according to you is " "womeny" stuff"?However I am a woman and would love to have something of that sort as that sounds to be pretty tempting,tabasco sauce is one of my favourites and also I am quite fond of Jalapeno peppers.

would love to have something of that sort as that sounds to be pretty tempting,tabasco sauce is one of my favourites and also I am quite fond of Jalapeno peppers.

Congrats, you are a real man!Of course this is not incompatible with being a real women.
Simply depends from the criteria for being named a real man.