xisto Community
iGuest

Limewire Gets Sued Man file sharing to be destroyed

ohh America the greedy how green thy banner waves

Limewire Gets Sued Man

Replying to nightfoxI think Greenland is the answerer haha never hear about their wars or media giants I'm an American and I say America rite now pretty much sucks now get some strait judges lock up all the dirty lawyers and I'll be tho'

Limewire is getting sued just like the used to be popular Napster.

<sniff> Napster, those were the good ol' days. I don't personally think Limewire was anything special, but they don't deserve to be targeted anymore than other companies. Something says to me that piracy is wrong, but if things were at a more affordable price then perhaps people would be encouraged to pay a little more often.

I dont think Limewire should've been sued for anything!Limewire is a peer to peer networking program, just like alot of other. Limewire just happens to mainly be used for and most popular for illegal downloading of copyright songs. It's the people that use it that needs action taken against them (although I use it *shifty*).In Australia, ISPs have to report people they catch using Limewire I believe, after some amount of offences, you lose your phone line and internet connection.Although then again we are talking about America! If it were made here in Australia then I don't know what ARIA (I suppose it would be them) would do about it and if they would sue or not!

This is sad. It's horrible to see these nasty companies able to sue people for no reason at all. Still, that's capitalism. It is, in my opinion, yet another showing of how greedy american corporations are, and not to mention evil. Small people running small companies for a living are being wiped out with the big companies concerned about every penny they can make. But that's only the beginning, american people sue for so many reasons that the amount of sue-related forms to be dumped by the usa must equal a ton.