xisto Community
simipro

Vbulletin

I think that Xisto should support vB because then a lot of the paying customers from vB would come here. It would get you guys like 1000 more members. Just think there are millions of people that are actaully paying for vBulletin forums. For like 30 dollars a year. And having vB's for free would be the ultimate luxury.

When you get VBulletin for all these servers, people will demand to get skins... of course they will turn to the host for some but they also cost money.. then again some are free. Also, since the license is expensive, if this place were to have a special offer with vbulletin, they should charge the person for it..Ok, so I personally think its a bad idea :)

Yeah, it is very expensive and you have the wrong prices.

You are also NOT allowed to resell vBulletin licenses, vBulletin is the ONLY vendor. The license prices are as follows:

Leased License: $85/year After the year, you must either renew, upgrade to owned, or delete the software and stop use all together.

Owned: $160 to run software forever and $30 to renew members access. You just renew to download updates. You do not have to renew to run the software.

Extras:

Branding Free: $120 per license. This extra allows you to remove the copyright notices. You must own a license.

As other members have replied Vbulletin is very costly. I think it is near to impossible for adding this in their features for a free web host. It will affect Xisto very bad in financial aspect. I don't think that the Xisto managment will even think for doing so.

As other members have replied Vbulletin is very costly. I think it is near to impossible for adding this in their features for a free web host. It will affect Xisto very bad in financial aspect. I don't think that the Xisto managment will even think for doing so.

It's one of those things like giving Windows for free if you signup for free hosting. Which is complete bogus since it costs too much. It would be reasonable if you ask Xisto to run their forum using vBulletin, although, I don't suggest it.xboxrulz

After soo many optimizations. Its impossible for me to switch :-( But I agree, VB is better than Invision.

Well Vb costs alot but is better known to be better than IP.Board but the 1 main problem is that it costs to much for the lincenses e.t.c.But i like one main feature of Vb boards is that on the actual Vb site they show popular boards and if this was on there it would definantly be in the top 5 and according to theory this would get you many amount of members but at the end of the day its up to what the admin feels and thinks. Is it a good idea to spend alot of money?Hope this helps.Surbjit

Číňĺđíĺň ěŕăŕçčí ęŕ÷ĺńňâĺííîé ěĺáĺëü Ěŕëŕéçčč. Ęđŕńčâŕ˙, ďđĺęđŕńíî ńěîňđčňń˙ â ńîâđĺěĺííîě číňĺđüĺđĺ
Ďđîčçâĺäĺíŕ čç čç ěŕńńčâŕ ăĺâĺč, äđĺâĺńčíŕ ęîňîđîăî íĺ âďčňűâŕĺň âîäó č çŕďŕőč, čěĺţůŕ˙ îňëč÷íîĺ ęŕ÷ĺńňâî ńáîđęč.
Ďđĺäëŕăŕĺňń˙ ěĺáĺëü äë˙ ăîńňčíîé, îáĺäĺííűĺ ăđóďďű, ńďŕëüíűĺ ăŕđíčňóđű, äčâŕíű, ęđĺńëŕ, ęîôĺéíűĺ
č ńĺđâčđîâî÷íűĺ ńňîëčęč, ęîěîäű č áóôĺňű, ŕ ňŕęćĺ ęđĺńëŕ-ęŕ÷ŕëęč č ěí.äđ.