xisto Community
mpinsky

Bravehost Hosting Is Not The Way To Go For the love of God...No

Yeah, I was with them as well, it was hard to navigate and the webhost didnt have many features.Therefore I quitted them. They arent good enough!!!There are much better webhosters then them!

Nothing is free!Bravehost Hosting Is Not The Way To Go

Look people, I have heard enough commenting on how much you hate Bravenet because of ads. How do you expect Bravenet, as a company, to make any money at all if it gave awesome non-ad hosting for free. You pay for what you get, and if you're not paying anything then you should be greatfull for anything at all. I pay about £60(GBP) per year for Bravenet hosting and I have never had a single problem, it is fast, and I have plenty of resources.

If you don't want to pay for a service, expect some catches.

-reply by Danny Middleton

I never had a good experience with any free web hosts for a long time. Eventually the best I could find was byethost, they offered free php and mysql support and registering directly with the main host instead of one of their reseller accounts meant the pages were ad-free (except if you clicked an invalid link, then it would redirect to a different site). One of the major downfalls of byethost though I later found out was, if you are a free member you cannot put ANY flash objects embedded on a page, if you did then when ever you tried to call the page it would just redirect you to another site again. I'm building up myCENTS on here now so I can try out the basic hosting package, and hopefully it will be better than any other web hosts i've tried in the past!