xisto Community
abhiram

Buying New Graphics Card ... Need Advice On Compatibility Nvidia for sure ... but which one for my M/B

Hi I ain't the best of people with computers and graphics cards and I would like to know does it matter if the graphics card is DDR,DDR2 or DDR3 if it does how do I know what my computer will take?-Infusion

Hey yeah, I just bought the GeForce 7800GS APG card, and I was just wondering, cause it says something about a slot size to.0 or higher, and beside my slot in my mobo it says 1.5v or sumthing. Does that have anything to do with the slot size?-Matt

Is GFX 9800 compatibile with maya

Buying New Graphics Card ... Need Advice On Compatibility

I would like to know that is GFX 9800 Nvidia card compatible with Maya if not than which is best for Maya

-reply by jiwant

"how to interfacing a vertex 150 with a sound blaster card"

Buying New Graphics Card ... Need Advice On Compatibility

Hi I was Wondering if any one knew how to interfacing a vertex 150 with a sound blaster card. I want to know because I want to do slowscan through my pc and 2meter radio .If any one know how to make a home brew intreface can ya send me the blue prints to my email address above thanks.

VE9 SDD

Op Steve

-question by Steve

Grapics cardBuying New Graphics Card ... Need Advice On CompatibilityGraphics cards run best when matched to the on-board chip set. It does little good to have a card with features that are unsupported because those features won't function . ManyPoor reviews are generated this way, some people make negative comments about products simply because they don't have the proper bios or drivers to support the graphics card.-reply by Egglet