xisto Community
hatebreed

WMD weapons of mass destruction

Post Snipped because Xisto Detected Spam

yeah, kinda old, lol... but still funny.........and odomike, don't encourage clicking the things just for the hell of it, google gets mad @ spam cliking... and will close the acc for the adsense on here.. it has happend to me before, and i have seen place go down because of it, but if you see something that interests you in the ads, then clik it

yeah, kinda old, lol... but still funny.........
and odomike,  don't encourage clicking the things just for the hell of it, google gets mad @ spam cliking... and will close the acc for the adsense on here.. it has happend to me before, and i have seen place go down because of it, but if you see something that interests you in the ads, then clik it

i have already stopped posting anything on the google ads for some time now. BTW, the Xisto google ads have been stopped for some reason best known to google, but i will continue to support Xisto by clicking on all the other ads i see in the website

oh okay, no probs man. u was just sayin, that google gets pissed off at that stuff

yea datahead but you are kinda going off topic. i thought this thread was meant for jokes and not google ads.

yeaa, it is reeally a cool joke. i like everything they wrote there...lmao :P

i've tried imitating that but with different words but it could come out great like theirs because I don't know what to talk about, since they already too weapons of mass destruction. darn it. Oh yeh i've seen that before. It also works if you put in Weapons of mass destruction too. But I guess WMD is better and shorter