xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Astahost Bb Code Needed - To Admins

Hi guys, I have been very busy, so I could not interact much here. All I want now is a favour from the admins. Can any one of the admins download the BB Code XML file and post here. I want it for my board. All the BB codes here rock. :( Please guys.

ganesh, please try to be honest.

You know it's not your board for which you want the BB code XML. It's for the MYSHost.com forum.

And I ask the administrators and moderators to take a look at Common Questions section at that forum, to see the amount of plagiarism ganesh11 has done. He copied and pasted many articles from Xisto.com and put them there as is, without even the courtsey of adding a link or a note.

Regards.

ganesh, please try to be honest.

You know it's not your board for which you want the BB code XML. It's for the MYSHost.com forum.

And I ask the administrators and moderators to take a look at Common Questions section at that forum, to see the amount of plagiarism ganesh11 has done. He copied and pasted many articles from Xisto.com and put them there as is, without even the courtsey of adding a link or a note.

Regards.

Thanks for the information.

I heard that he got suspended for that. Can some-one give him what he wants and MYSHost is running on SMF. So how can IPB XML be compatible with SMF? Is it compatible?

Oh, I'm sorry. YOU, a member who just registered here, and who's making his very first post, heard that he got suspended for that.

You must be psychic. Oh, or perhaps you could be that suspended person under a different name. Who knows!

Oh wait again. The moderators would know, by simply checking the IPs.

Have a good day.