xisto Community
lenbot

Simple The Best Free Service Out There In My Opinion A thank you to Astahost from all who love it

Hello All I just wanted to say that within 2 weeks I was easily hosted with this site and even though I had a couple of friends say it wasn't worth my time. I proved to them that with a simple few contributions of postings you can get a nice hosting and not only that get a great community behind it. You don't get this on Geocities, netfirms or any site I can think of. The community is great!, the service is absolutly phenomenal! I just wanted to take a few minutes out of my time to thank Xisto for this service. I needed a database and I couldn't go anywhere else for what I wanted, once I get a few extra bucks I will definatly upgrade, how could you not! I hope that everyone else enjoy's this forum or if there getting hosting also enjoy there hosting. This topic isn't really for those who want to complain about some things lacking in the free service, but a thank you for all the hard work these guys do to give every web developer out there who can't pay for hosting a place to call home for a little while until they can. So if you love Xisto, and forgot to send a thank you. :( or just want to say how you appreciate the Community of poster's and if you have it free hosting please feel free to add you thank you :(. I hope this topic is in the right place.Cheers-Lenbotp.s. And thanks agian ;)

I think it's funny (but also sort of sad) how much time people waste on other forums and with other services... This is the one! I feel like this is my home. My detached, broadband-connected home.

You can never have enough thank yous... it is a balance to all of the 'I have a problem' and the 'Xisto is not for me' kind of posts. But I am one of the many thank yous out there. My sister bought web hosting services and she has not been actively participating in many months... and she is still shelling out money on an inactive site. Since it is quite easy to participate and keep active, I find myself always involved... whether it is in the forums, or creating in Dreamweaver or Photoshop.

So, Thank You for putting a lot of valuable time and energy into creating something everyone can enjoy. And to make it possible for guests to come and go and pass all of the information on that they see fit. These guests could be possible members that can continue to add to the community.

Ok, so my thank you gets a little off subject... I do recall thanking and thanking that I continue to add different views each time...

Keep up the good work... and I will still post... and I am finding it interesting bringing out older posts... Because it's still a post... older or not.

Later on everyone!

- skedad -

No doubt that Xisto provide one of the best services for webhosting. And its a really interesting idea where users should be active in forum activities in order to earn credits for the webhosting. However there's always this problem where to earned credits. Yes, its simple by just posting new topics or replying others. But sometimes its really hard to find some topics that you can relate to. If you know what I mean. --kelvinmaki

Yeah, I know what you mean, it was my first time when my account got suspended, I just forgot to post for a little and got -1 credits or was it -4 can't say due to when I got messages that my site isn't working I just posted couple of posts to make the credits post positive, I like that everything is automatic! Xisto is really one of the best services I saw, it offers a lot and as I know Xisto forums doesn't even have ads on their forums, I mean on this forum, because they get a lot of profit from their services for which you have to pay and not to get for free! ;)

I am also one of the "thanks you's", not sure why anyone would have any issues with this service at all really (providing they use it properly and actually follow the rules etc).Also as a re-minder, if you ever have a question (especially a technical one), don't be shy to post here, more often than not someone here can help you out, that's what I do. So not only do I contribute and gain some hosting credits, I can get some help from fellow community members and they can help me or others out and gain some credits and contribute them selves ;).