xisto Community
MS2

A New Online Hacking Web Game hack as much as you can, collect software, buy better hardware and gai

Maybe it's because the word "hacking" is mention many times :) I haven't had any problems and am pretty sure that the site is safe.

I already play this game and love it. Unfortunately it's virtually un-updated unless you count random updates that really just throw the player base into uproar because of the bugs and the way they completely destroy the methods players have worked out to play and excel at the game. It has HUGE potential to be AWESOME. But the creator doesn't really appear to be interested in exploring that potential.

hey i play this game and i have gotten very far in and i reccomend this game to all you people who like text based game because the game rocks!!!P.S- Hi M2H

Yeah there should heopfully be some updates soon. M2H is starting to get some other people on board aside from forum moderators (like myself ;)), to help improve and fix up the game.

Not too bad, things are like inbetween transition, it's an annoying waiting game with alot of impatient people lol.yeah i do agree they ask for too much why cant they just slave like normal people do lol

:P WOW amazing! signed up yesterday! i love it! only thing i dont like is everytime i get close to affording that upgrade i've wanted i get my bank hacked:P damn nuicence hmm i'm sure thats not how its spelt...but oh well, I'M ADDICTED! thank you very much for making such a perfect game! :P *hugs* p.s. anyone wanna form a group wit me? <_<

If you are interested in browser-based hacking games then CLAUDIO-ONE is a good choice at claudio.co.nz/ This is a multi player game in which you get to control a number of devices and try to eavesdrop on electronic communications, intercept mails, break bank transfers and the like. Relatively easy to get into at first, but complex and interesting as you delve deeper.-FalconRime

It is a good game. It gets kinda annoying how you have to type in a confirmation # every 5 minutes if so. If you could fix that then the game would be a lot better and you would get more people to play.