xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mustra

Mail Delevery System Error error

whenever i try to send an email, no matter where, from any of the accounts that i create in cpanel, i always get this error at the destinatary:

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its

recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

mustra@sapo.pt

SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL FROM:<support@mails.astahost.com> SIZE=1668:

host mx.ptmail.sapo.pt [212.55.154.36]: 554 sorry, your IP is rejected because it was flagged as an open-relay or abuser; o seu IP foi rejeitado por estar listado como open-relay ou spammer (001)

------ This is a copy of the message, including all the headers. ------

Return-path: <support@mails.astahost.com>

Received: from cpanel by gamma.xisto.com with local (Exim 4.52)

id 1FgqRb-0002Of-U5

for mustra@sapo.pt; Thu, 18 May 2006 21:54:07 +0000

Received: from 127.0.0.1 ([127.0.0.1]) by http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (Horde

MIME library) with HTTP; Thu, 18 May 2006 21:54:07 +0000

Message-ID: <20060518215407.am855v2wsr6sswow@freehost.xisto.com/r/h/www.mails.astahost.com;

Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 21:54:07 +0000

To: mustra@sapo.pt

Subject: ffff

(anti-spam-(anti-spam-(anti-spam-(anti-spam-mime-version:)))) 1.0

(anti-spam-(anti-spam-(anti-spam-(anti-spam-content-type:)))) text/plain;

charset=ISO-8859-1

Content-Disposition: inline

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

User-Agent: Internet Messaging Program (IMP) H3 (4.0.3)

ffff

what is the problem ??

-----Added in QUOTE tags-----szupie

thanks szupie for the tags, i thinks its spam, and i think im having problems with my script because i have my cron job uncorrectly configured...

Edited by mustra (see edit history)

SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL FROM:<support@mails.astahost.com> SIZE=1668:host mx.ptmail.sapo.pt [212.55.154.36]: 554 sorry, your IP is rejected because it was flagged as an open-relay or abuser; o seu IP foi rejeitado por estar listado como open-relay ou spammer (001)

You see the above message - that explains why NONE of your mails from Xisto were ever reaching your mailbox at sapo.pt. Your email provider or ISP - whichever sapo.pt is, has got the Xisto.com domain blacklisted as a spammer domain for some reason - hence it's been rejecting all mails sent to your inbox from here. This is very strange - as all the bigger services like Yahoo, Gmail etc - none have problems with Asta.

You should get in touch with your ISP and tell them to remove asta from their blacklist, or else this will never work out. Your only other option is to switch to a public email provider like Gmail.

Your email provider or ISP - whichever sapo.pt is, has got the Xisto.com domain blacklisted as a spammer domain for some reason - hence it's been rejecting all mails sent to your inbox from here.

that is stange, m^e... I'm going to take a look into this (from the Internet end, not the "sapo.pt" end).

I don't know why Xisto would be on a blacklist.... :D

[N]F

EDIT:
Asta is clean except for "BLARSBL" but it appears that one has EVERYTHING blocked except for a few.

Yeah, get in touch with technical support for your ISP and ask them to unblock Asta.
Edited by nightfox (see edit history)

If you replied to an automated e-mail your ISP sent you when you registered, you'll never get an answer.

There can't be any news on this matter unless you tell us.

And I suggest you try contacting your ISP by other means e.g. telephone.

P.S. Doesn't Sapo.Pt look familiar? http://yahoo.com/