xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Celt

BF 2142 The next game in the BF series

I own BF42, BF Vietnam, and BF 2 and I've loved them all, but I'm strangely unexcited about the upcoming BF 2142. It honsestly doesn't look that impressive to me. The graphics are a tad outdated and none of the new features sound exciting. Some off the screenshots I've seen on various websites look impressive, but others look like a BF2 mod or addon rather than a seperate release.That being said I have a feeling I might end up changing my mind and buying it. Any big BF fans feel the same way?Anyway if you have no idea what I'm talking about, take a look at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and maybe have a look at a few of the screenshots

At first I wasn't impressed at all either. It looked just like a BF2 mod to me.However as I followed E3 I now look forward to the game. Titan mode seems like a lot of fun, and with 45 ranks and unlocks, thats A LOT of customization there. The main kits will be reduced to 4, with subclasses in each. The tracking robot or spawn beacons are interesting changes, especially the squad gameplay improvements.