xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
campainer

Who likes... LEMMINGS

Lemmings rules i loved was addicted for 4 years :P and still play it time to time when i get chance

ME!!!!! :P it was a tough game when it first came out. twas hardto get into and finish certain levels, but it was a whole lotta funplaying it. how to solve some levels in precise timing was reallymind-boggling. :P it would be nice if we have an arcade versionfor that game.

I love it! I was really good, unfortunately I had to get rid of our old dos pc, so it was no more :D Though now they have a Windows 98/XP versn! Yay!It took ages for me to get past level 11 on the original. You know the one with the pink thing with arrows. Ahh...they dont make them like they used to.

I love it! I was really good, unfortunately I had to get rid of our old dos pc, so it was no more  :D  Though now they have a Windows 98/XP versn! Yay!

... I thought Win98/XP used dos still... :D
I love lemmings though, I still have several versions which I bought on my computer. Can't wait to get it on my new Cell Phone. :D

Lemmings rule! It was probably one of the first few PC games that i have ever played. Of course, i kept losing at that time, because i had no idea how to play that game.

LEMMINGS was the bes game of its time and still is a good Puzzle game.I remember playing it years ago... we had it on meny platforums and we ethen had the 3d one...but it wasnt the same as the old lemmings games I used to play.

Lemmings! WOOT-WOOT (I think that's what you're supposed to say nowadays) The original was... Fresh, new, fun! Hours of frustration trying to find a way to save these little buggers from themselves. I can still see the little bomb-lemming counting down before blowing itself to smithereens. Now how can that NOT be amusing?! Especially when he takes about 30 of them with him!

Wow lemming was so awesome back then... and still hehe. I saw Lemming Revolution on one of those bargain shelfs and i bought it. This one is pretty cool, plays just like the old lemming except the graphics are 3d.