xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
doom145

A New One(i Think This Is Good)

It wuld be even better if you did something different with the image, such as turning the lower half into a water reflection. (The ismplest but least realistic way to do this would be to free transorm the bottom half with a skew or distort, and then use one of the distort filters to create a very small ripple effect.)But, it's up to you to decide what to do, not me.

Its better than the *BLEEP* you try to make. You need to work a little more with your abstract skills too. Your stuff looks like *BLEEP* and needs to be thrown in a fire.

63553[/snapback]

What the hell are you talking about and where did this bullcrap come from? First of all, I'm not really into pure "abstract" images. My current sig is actually 3d renders from blender, combined in ps. No brushes used, if that's what you see abstract as. I'm not really pissed off yet, but you keep this up and I will be.